Future Projects - Monthly Requirements
This is the list of the monthly requirements needed by us as this is essential for our expenses. We sometime have to be in depth. We are in depth at the moment. This is the main monthly requirements to run this home.
- We need dry rations for the children such as Rice sugar , dhal, milk foods, etc.
- Soap, washing powder detol and other disinfectant etc.
- Medicines such as paracetamol, medicines for wounds etc.
- We require used clothes and toys for the babies to play (Most of the children dirty their clothes without their knowledge and clothes are needed as they have to change all the time when they dirty themselves to keep them clean.
- We require to pay water bills which is exorbitant Rs. 15000/= (We have children who dirty themselves without their knowledge and sometimes twice a day so we have to keep them clean we have bathe them twice and this the bill is high )
- Electricity bill Rs. 5000.00
- Telephone bill Rs. 4500.00
- Medicines Rs. 8000.00 ( We have many children who suffers from epilepsy fits. Sometime the drugs taken by these patients is not available in the hospitals and as a result we have to purchase them of the outside pharmacy which cost us.)
- Cost of a meal for the day (Breakfast – 3000.00/ Lunch together with dessert – 5000.00/ Dinner together with dessert – 2000.00
The main items required for the home for these mentally and physically handicapped children.
- 40 pieces of Rexene 3 meters (We require Rexene as these children dirty themselves without their knowledge and this is essential for their use.)
- Mattress 21 mattresses6x4 (Wehave17children t hat sleep on mattresses but the rest do not have as we would like if they could have a mattress to have a comfortable sleep.)
- We need 10 wheel chairs as most of the when chairs a re undated
- We need 5 Cupboards for the storage of clothes (We have put the children clothing in baskets but as these children thrown the clothes all over it is best to have cupboards for their use.
- We have a shortage of chairs for the children / 9 we are in need of 50 plastic chairs and 10 tables. (We have no table when they have to go for their meal time. They carry their chairs here and about to sit and have their meals.)
- Baby cots 04 (We have 4 baby cots but we have to keep two babies in one cot so are need is 04 cots as they could tumble when kept on beds.)
- Vocational instruments as many children have their hidden potentials ( We have children who could be trained to make brooms, ekle brooms, coconut shells spoons and various ornaments etc. to make them useful and to give some type of education.)
- Disinfectant and medical instruments for the purpose of keeping the home clean and medical instruments to have to clean and use for the children when require,
- We need physiotherapy instrument for the kids ( We have a Physiotherapy doctor that visit the home to treat these children and these instruments are needed. )
If you consider in donating our Foundation we can give you the estimated plan and quotation for your requirement in donating us .
Since the Home is yet in its infancy we require a helping hand to make it stand “Help the innocent” Do you like to maintain one child as your sponsored child. Please do write to us or call us on our contacts given in this pamphlet. To sponsor a child for a month is SLRs. 3000.00 This money is used for their medicines, food, physiotherapy and ect..
This is the requirements we need for our Home and this is for your records if you could help us in any way please do kindly give your attention towards our home as these children are unwanted by the world over and by their own kith and kin.
May the Triple gem bring you all success in all you do for the poor and the needy
Back to top